Specifically designed for professional renovators, remodelers and drywall installers as well as DIYers, FibaFuse® Paperless Wall Reinforcement is engineered with a porous, open fibre design that allows Joint compound, plaster or setting-type compound to flow through and bond with its reinforced glass mat fibers, as well as the underlying work surface, for a smooth, uniform finish.
Extensive tests have shown that surfaces repaired with FibaFuse paperless products are 70% stronger than paper tape or fibreglass mesh reinforcement, providing greater impact and stress resistance.
Features and benefits include:
• Strong reinforcement – Repairs spider web and alligator cracking
• Saves time – Restores existing walls without a complete tear-out
• Professional-quality results – Easy to cut, easy to install
• Smooth, uniform finish – Eliminates blisters and bubbles
• Open fibre design – Fuses with compound/plaster to create a stronger bond
• Perfect 10 rating on the ASTM D3273 mould test – Can be installed in almost any high-humidity, moisture-prone environment
• Mould resistance
• High-moisture environments
• Drywall repair
• Plaster repair
• Wall underlayment
• Wall repair
• Crack repair